Why Your Recruitment Agency Needs Automated CV Profiling
By Osama Munir on Nov 06, 2019
Recruitment agents are busy people. An average agency spends 70% of its time chasing recruitment opportunities and typically generating inordinate amounts of paperwork and data as a result. Once a post has been advertised, the C.V.s begin rolling in and these need to be processed and profiled accurately for the agency to move to the matching stage.
Manual CV Profiling is Time Consuming and Complex
C.V. profiling is a big part of the recruitment process. In basic terms, it is where skills and experience are identified and assessed before being matched to vacancies. Profiling is the only way to put forward the most suitable candidates for the client to interview. This sounds like a straightforward manual process, yet it is historically time-consuming and becomes more and more complex as the agency grows.
Good, sector-specific recruiters understand the industry and take time to listen to both clients and candidates. Manual C.V. profiling can become overwhelming in large volumes. C.V.s can become harder to track and some can even slip through the net in manual processes and a sea of spreadsheets. Manual profiling, cross-referencing and matching processes can distract recruiters from what they do best.
Reputation and track record are important to good recruiters, so they don’t waste any opportunities, and many are turning to automation tools for C.V. profiling.
An Affordable Solution for Automated C.V. profiling
Introducing automation into recruitment offers agencies the best opportunity to vastly improve and streamline the way they work. Vacancy Lab offers a centralised, comprehensive platform for recruiters in agencies and HR and includes automated C.V. profiling as a standard feature.
Aside from the clear time-saving aspects of automated profiling, there are many other benefits to be realised from this feature of Vacancy Lab recruitment management software. When used as a comprehensive management platform, Vacancy Lab offers recruitment consultants the chance to take the business to a completely new level with automation.
The Vacancy Lab solution, whilst affordable, is packed full of features for CV profiling, usually only found in high end and bespoke recruitment software.
- A powerful search facility enables fast and streamlined matching in several ways and can be customised to look for very specific details including industry, location, skills, experience and salary.
- A centralised, GDPR compliant database within the management platform is automatically updated and the sensitive information stored securely.
- Easy reporting and billing - Vacancy Lab ensures that reporting and billing can be calculated quickly and accurately via the secure database. Agencies can use KPIs to report on how effectively they are reaching their core business objectives and evaluate success at multiple levels.
- Automated candidate tracking – with automated candidate tracking and email features, your agency can gain an enhanced reputation and never lose a candidate or a C.V again.
- Hosting anywhere - Whether you’re looking for a cloud-based solution or a hosting option from your own infrastructure, the Vacancy Lab platform is accessible for everyone from anywhere, on any device. Data protection is always seamless.
Talk to Vacancy Lab
Vacancy Lab takes a different approach to recruitment management for our clients. Hosting wherever you need it to be and customer service that is second to none. We’re a friendly, knowledgeable team and encourage our clients to pick up the phone to speak to a real person about any issues or user advice. We can often answer your queries there and then, saving time and enhancing the user experience.
Call us today on 01293 127 128 or register online to arrange your live demonstration of our powerful recruitment management system. We’re confident that C.V. profiling will never be the same again in your agency.