Update 1.72 of Vacancy Lab has just been released. This is largely a patch of bug fixes, but we've also made some changes to the speed of the system. By rewriting some of the database code, we've managed to improve user experience and lower page loading times. For a full list of changes, please see these below.
- Resolved an issue where the Credate was not being added correctly to vacancy uploads through MySQL interface.
- Resolved an issue in consultant screen that prevented the user from returning to the summary tab after going to details tab.
- Resolved an issue where the candidate record summary screen was missing tasks and journals (initially).
- Improved user experience issue that was hiding the menu bar when accessing a candidate record from within a vacancy record.
- Resolved an issue where the MYSQL connection to web candidate registration produces an ever-growing list of candidates.
- Increased the processing speed when adding a new client contact to prevent typing speed from causing letters to not be entered into a new client contact's surname.
- Resolved an issue with shortlisting candidates to vacancies at a company they have worked for in the past.
- Resolved an issue with client contact tasks and journals start date appearing as blank.
- Resolved an issue wherein the Tasks & Journals screen would display as completely blank until 'Reset / Show All' was clicked.
- Resolved an issue preventing links from being added to pictures in email signatures.
- Resolved an issue where adding a journal from Tasks & Journals tab of a vacancy doesn't automatically link to the vacancy.
- Resolved an SQL error when adding two-word skills.
- Resolved an issue wherein the advanced search was not storing 'Additional Criteria'.
- Users can now add double quotes to skills.
- Resolved an issue where single quotes separated by a space fires an error in skills.
- Resolved an issue in the 'Add Vacancy Wizard' where double clicking on a possible duplicate would open a new 'Add Vacancy Wizard'.